3 years ago when I was 15 I had unprotected

Q: 3 years ago when I was 15 I had unprotected oral sex many times with my 14 year old male friend. I'm a male too. We did oral sex off and on for two years, the last time was 3 years ago when I was 15 and he was 14. I'm not gay just expwrimented; I have a girlfriend now. Since then, over the years I have had irrational fears of stds. I have a re-occurring rash on the top of one hand, and top of both feet. I showed my doctor the rash, he said it is eczema, although I never told him my sexual past. Along with that a couple years ago I had a red sore on penile shaft-don't exactly remember what it looked like or when it showed up. I never showed the doctor that sore. Finally I had a rash resembling jock itch under scrotum, it came when I got really sweaty playing sports but went away. Do you think I got a std a long time ago from he boy?

A red sore on the penile shaft, surely needs an investigation for a STD. However, the symptoms of eczema and a jock itch can happen in normal people without a history of exposure to STD. It is recommended that you consult a general surgeon for an examination and tell your doctor about your past. It would be necessary that you undergo all the tests for ruling out STD.
STDs can take a while to show up, may appear even after 3 years postexposure.

Hope this helped.