30 yr old male, sexually active Around jan 17 i

Patient : 30 yr old male, sexually active. Around jan 17 i had frequent and constant urge to urinate. Jan 19 went to ER, they treated me for Gon and chlamydia. Frequency never stopped. Went to dr got tested for gon chlamydia and came back neg. Went to urologist and tested me for chlamydia, ureaplasma, Mycoplasma, gonorrhea. All neg. Cultured urine 3 times no infection found. During this time urethral discomfort, and occasional small clear discharge. Had ultrasound on bladder, kidney, doc said everything seemed fine. Also prostate exam, doc said seemed fine. Went to an std clinc, told story, they gave me antibiotics for trich. Symptoms still persisted. I went and got herpes type specific blood test which came back neg for hsv1, equivocal for hsv2. Retested 2 weeks later, neg hsv2 .20, neg for hsv1 .25. By this time, symptoms felt much better, only irritated went i ejaculate. Went and got a second opinion from different urologist, put me on doxycycline for 2 weeks, symptoms better, but still after i ejaculate seems to irriate urethra a litte, got a second course of doxy, and i almost feel 100% but i masterbated once this week, felt ok. Waited 2 days, did it again, and have a little irritation again. Please help me. Its been 3and half months. This irritation seems to linger, i dont know what it is, i feel my sexual history is low risk. Really messing with me mentally.
Symptoms:  Urethra irritation anytime after ejaculation, takes 2 days to go away