32 weeks pregnant and been told have umbillicia hernia

Patient

Q: Im 32 weeks pregnant.been told have umbillicia hernia.its causing constant pain with nausea and sometimes sickness.sometimes it hard to go to toilet others its do loose.

Symptoms:  Nausea,sickness,diarrhea or sometimes constipation.pain in admonia and from hernia
Doctor

A:   Worried?
Thank you for your query.
In the present situation it is advisable that you meet your healthcare provider who can give you medication & treatment to relieve you of the symptoms & make you feel comfortable. Keeping your pregnancy of 32 weeks in view nothing much can be done to your medical condition. Once you deliver then only your hernia problem can be treated.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.