34 male, 187 lbs I have a history of eye strain I've

Patient

Q: 34 male, 187 lbs.

I have a history of eye strain.

I've had a headache for the past two days. It feels like my brain is swollen, my eyes feel pressure and are very bloodshot. I have pain going from behind my eyes back, also a dull ache at the top right of my head.

I have brain fog, my thinking feels slower, slight dizziness at times.

This started Sunday after a night of drinking. I felt sick Sunday, but more of a regular hangover feeling. Today and yesterday were when the swollen feeling in my head started.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

You seem to be suffering from either of the following:
1.Migraine Headache.
2.Cluster Headache.
Migraine headaches are usually unilateral, associated with throbbing, vomiting sensations, photophobia and phonophobia.
Cluster Headaches are transient come for a few seconds and are associated with watering of eyes, redness of eyes, watering from nose.
A clinical examination specially Neurological Examination, fundus examination are must to rule out any other Neurological problem which might also require Neuroimaging.
You should see your doctor.
He will classify the headache and if it is Migrainous, treatment would be with the drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol, Amitriptyline.
Cluster headaches are usually resistant to treatment. In case of Acute Headache we give Oxygen therapy, which helps in relieving the pain. For prophylactic purpose, Pregabalin helps to some extent.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.