35 & up Pregnancy Concern

Patient

Q: I am 33 weeks pregnant at 39 years of age. Last Thurs. My heart rate was up to 100 bpm where I could feel it in my ears, I started feeling really dizzy, shortness of breath with back pain and extreme exhaustion. I had not done any activity for about 2 hours prior to this happening, and baby was moving a lot during this time. I laid down for a few hours before deciding if I should go in or not. It went away after about 3 hours so I didn't call or go into the ER. I started feeling dizzy again yesterday with exhaustion and then again today, but today the back of my legs, by my knees, are feeling cramped and my heart rate is up to 96 bpm, with no real activity(office job) since 7:30 am it is now 10:30. I have been trying to get up every hour to hour and a half to circulate my legs and in hopes this would help. My doctor said he wasn't concerned on Tuesday because at that time it was a one time thing. Should this be a concern now?

Symptoms:  Dizziness, light headed, exhaustion, crampy legs behind the knees, heart rate between 95-100 bpm, back pain between shoulders, and shakiness.
Doctor

Thanks for the query
It would be ideal if you could see your doctor at the earliest.The symptoms could be related to anxiety, changes in blood pressure, thyroid hormone-related, changes in blood sugars as well as a sign of premature labor as well.It is better to get an ECG done to rule out any cardiac abnormality as well.A fetal heart monitoring will also be useful to assure that your baby is doing fine.If the doctor feels there are chances of early labor, an internal examination may be done.
Since all the above need examination, you must see the doctor personally.Meanwhile do not exert yourself and drink lots of fluids.Sometimes, anxiety also can cause these symptoms
Hope this helped.