38 weeks pregnant and wondering who the father is?

Patient

Q: Hi I am 38 weeks pregnant and due on the 3rd of may, I can't tell you when my last period was because they was messed up due to have the implant taken out, I slept with one guy on the 25th may I then got with my boyfriend in August we slept together 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th, I'm just wondering who the father is?

Doctor

A:   If you slept with the guy in May then he cannot be the father of your baby. As per your due date by USG your month of conception is in August so your boyfriend is the father of your child.