39 with a tubaligation, could i be pregnant?

Patient : I am 39, i had a tuballigation 13 yrs ago but i have not had a period since Oct. 19 could i actually be pregnant. i have other symptoms too.
Symptoms:  No perido since 10/19/2015, food cravings, tender breasts, motion sickness which i have never had, tiredness, frequent urination, butterfly feeling in lower abdoman
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you have undergone tubal ligation the possibility of pregn ancy is less. Symptoms not sufficient to come to one conclusion regarding the pregnancy. Irregularities in menstrual cycles can occur due to many causes like gonadal hormonal imbalance, thyroid hormonal imbalance, prolactin level changes, general conditions like anemia, diabetes etc. Hormonal imbalance can be seen frequently in late thirties. So, please do consult your doctor, get examined and go for investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels, hemoglobin and blood sugar levels estimation etc. With this workup, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. Ultrasound also helps in ruling out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.