4 year old congested, coughing. should i take to dr

Q: My daughter has had nasal and chest congestion going on 3 weeks now. about 2 weeks ago i started her on a prescription antibiotic that a dr gave me about 10 months ago just in case we would need it because she was running a fever for 2 days and the congestion was neon green/yellow. she improved but once the antibiotics were done, the symptoms came back and she has also developed a productive cough. i am trying to decide if i should take her to the dr, we have no insurance and money is tight right now.

Symptoms:  Nasal and chest congestion, fever sometimes, productive cough