46 Year Old Male had stroke

Q: 46 year old male had stroke on right side of brain on 7/31. Since then he is suffering severe headaches. Headaches are always there and is taking oxycodone to control pain. When headaches get bad he starts to sweat and hands are like ice. He has weakness on his left side an has lost the sensation of feeling. His right side is also weak. Has has MRI, MRA, MRV done. MRI showed stroke the MRA and MRV didn't show anything significant. Has had blood work for West Nile Virus and Lyme Disease both came back negative. Doing another MRI w/wo contract tonight. Dr's thinking maybe another stroke but not all symptoms correlate with a stroke.

Symptoms:  Severe headaches, dizziness, left side weakness, right side weakness, sweating, hands like ice, intolerable to cold