5-6 week late Period, what could it mean?

Patient : Hello I am a 23 year old female that was having regular periods every month. Well, my last normal period was in May and it was about 5-6 weeks late. I did have unprotected sex and I have had symptoms of more frequent urination and nausea and cravings have increased greatly so I could have been pregnant. Yesterday, I started to cramp and bleed similar to my period and I am not sure what is happening. My nausea is almost worse and smells bother me a lot, even if it is coming from my food. What should I do? Would it be too late to try a pregnancy test? Thank you Daniela
Symptoms:  Nausea, cramps, bleeding, frequent urination, increased cravings, and increased sense of smell