5 Days late on my period and negative pregnancy tests!

Patient : Hi I didn't know exactly what sort of topic to put this up on but I have a question and something I am very worried about..About January time I had my 5th miscarriage at 5 weeks gone, doctors have done tests and said there is no reason why I can carry a baby. I am very fertile so can catch pretty quick usually and my cycles are regular as clockwork (every 32 days). Anyway since my last miscarriage I have had a period which was heavy and lasted 4 days. I counted 32 days from the start of my last period and I am now 5 days late and have done about 4 home pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative. I am never usually late unless I have been pregnant. I have all the pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, feeling sick, sore breasts and nipples, extremely tired I can't keep my eyes open throughout the day, dizzy spells, headaches, lower abdominal cramps and lower back ache. So my question is COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT?? Or is this something that's just happening? Please help it's driving me mad! Thanks in advance. Natalie
Symptoms:  Nausea, Feeling Sick, Dizzy spells, Lower abdominal cramps, Lower back pain, Sore and tender breasts/nipples, headaches, vaginal discharge, NO BLEEDING/MISSED PERIOD!