5 months ago I had kissed a old childhood friend

Q: 5 months ago I had kissed a old childhood friend after having unprotected sex and her giving me oral sex after a night out one weekend. A few days later I started feeling bad in my stomach. Over the past few months I have gotten a red sore throat that looks similar to strep id assume and is still with me to this day along with a white coated tongue. I cough up this whitish/clear phlegm stuff daily that sits in my throat. My sinuses are clear just so you know. I have been feeling sick over the past month or 2 off and on with diarrhea, stomach pains, naustious feeling and headaches occasionally along with a sore throat. I freaked out and had a STD panel done twice for everything, last one being a few days ago and it all came back okay. I also had a strep and mono swab done and both were negative. My question is for an oral STI does a swab have to be done to the throat directly to pick the infection up or will the urine sample do it? I showed my tongue and throat to my Dr and explained what happened and that I was concerned that it may be a STI like gonorrhea but basically got laughed at like that was just silly. Id really like to get this taken care of asap so looking for any knowledge at all on what I need to do. Thanks! P.S. Prior to this event i felt perfectly fine. All of these things started happening immediately after the night with her.

Symptoms:  White tongue, abdominal pains, loose stools, red throat, clear/whitish plegm in throat.
5 months ago I had kissed a...-1