5.5 mm Warts on penis

Q: I have a wart like thing on the shaft of my male part it has a hair coming out of it it's about the size of a 5.5mm socket and I've had it for a few years no pain nothing but it's ugly and embarrassing how can I get rid of it? (Would go see a doc but no insurance due to not making enuf)

Symptoms:  Nothing

A:   Genital warts (Condylomata acuminata) are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), one of the most common sexually transmitted infections, affecting at least 20 million Americans. As many as 5.5 million people contract HPV each year. In most cases, the body will clear the infection on its own. There are more than 100 different types of HPV, and only some cause genital warts. About 40 types are spread by sexual contact. Other types cause warts on the hands, feet, and face. These types of HPV do not cause genital warts. The virus lives inside your body's cells, where it replicates; eventually the virus breaks out of its original host cell to infect other cells.
Genital warts are contagious and are transmitted by sexual contact with an infected partner. Approximately two-thirds of people who are intimate with an infected partner will get genital warts within three months of contact.
Please consult with your GP for diagnosis and treatment.