5th metacarpal bone is either cracked or broken

Q: Hi, my 5th metacarpal bone is either cracked or broken. Help! I am not in a position to go to a hospital. I am able to visit the hospital in 12 days only. What can I do in the meantime?
I can function my hand properly except for my pinky where the 5th metacarpal bone is connected too. When moved up and down there is no real pain. But when moved sideways the pain is unbearable. Even the slightest pressure on that area (metacarpal) hurts.

There is not much showing on the surface but a little bump.

Symptoms:  There is nothing sticking out just swelling. Every little touch hurts. Not moving my hand there is no pain. Its been like this for twodays now.