6 days late Nothing but negative pregnancy tests but having

Patient : 6 days late. Nothing but negative pregnancy tests but having all symptoms. Last period 07/08 usually 25-28 days always on time.
Symptoms:  Dizziness, headaches, heavy discharge on and off, missed period
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, As pregnancy test is negative the present symptoms are likely to b e a part of premenstrual syndrome with dizziness, headache, nausea, mild lower abdominal ache, which indicate that your menses shall resume in next few days. Please be patient and watch for your menses to start in next few days. You may use hot fomentation to soothe the lower abdominal ache or take an NSAID for pain relief, But wait for few days to allow menses to arrive naturally. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards