6 weeks pregnant i think i miscarried

Patient

Q: Ive had four positive pregnancy test and a missed period in march. February 22 2015 was my first day of my lasts period. I took a test yesterday and made an appointment to get an ultra sound because I am bleeding and having cramping. im concerned I could be miscarrying. my apt isn't until the 21 of April and my symptoms started Wednesday night. can the doctor still tell if I had a miscarriage two weeks from now? the last positive pregnancy test I took was 4-9-15 at 4 pm.

Symptoms:  Medium bleeding( have not soaked a pad), cramping(painful but not to much I cant handle), tired ( feel exhausted)
Doctor