6 years after a stoke, it looks like i swallowed

Patient

Q: 6 years after a stoke, it looks like i swallowed a bowling ball. it happened after they pulled the feeding tube out of my stomach. what may cause this?

Symptoms:  Blotting stomach all the time. going to bathroom to pee a lots, stomach keeps swelling up more
Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

This really happens when you are for a long time on feeding tube. This goes away with time. In my opinion, you should wait for a few days.
You should start with liquid diet initially and then progress to semi solid and later normal diet.
In severe cases, we prescribe Xylocaine Viscus which helps greatly.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy