7 days ago I was roller bladding and fell flat

Patient : 7 days ago I was roller bladding and fell flat on my butt I thought I bruised my tailbone but I'm having constant pain just breathing and moving in my middle back. Do I need to schedule a app. With my physician
Doctor :   Hi Thanks for you query. Falling flat on back and having pain in the mid-back is an indication that your should have a proper clinical evaluation and investigations is needed. This is so because you have pain on breathing and moving the middle back. In addition you get prescription based proper medicines and the right dosages, which is very important in good recovery. You also get a complete check up to see that there are no associated injuries which might have gone unnoticed and troubles you in future. Yes, you should be examined by a Doctor.