7 months pregnant with premature rupture of membranes.

Patient

Q: AM 7 MONTHS PREGNANT AND I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND FELT WET UNDER,DID MY WATER BREAK

Doctor

A:   It is difficult for me to tell whether you've had a premature rupture of membranes. Premature rupture of membranes occurs in about 3% of all pregnancies and leads to an early delivery, and complications in the child such as lung disease, developmental and neurological abnormalities. You have to visit the ER or uggently consult your doctor for further test and investigation to rule out premature rupture of membranes.