Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > 75 weeks pregnant and feel like a pulled muscle in right side of my stomach.

75 weeks pregnant and feel like a pulled muscle in right side of my stomach.

Patient: 7.5 weeks pregnant and feel like a pulled muscle in right side of my stomach. is it normal ?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.With progression of pregnancy size of the uterus will increase , which will lead to pulling off supports of uterus.This can lead to pain abdomen sometimes.Usually this type of pain will be mild and subside soon without need of any treatment.If the pain persists or increases in severity better to consult your doctor, get examined to rule out the possibility of miscarriage.Take care.