8 days ago I started getting small amounts of blood

Patient

Q: 8 days ago I started getting small amounts of blood after sex with my boyfriend, however it didn't bother us. The 3rd time however, there was a lot more blood. I'm not sure if the bleeding had anything to do with the sex. I did not feel any pain or discomfort during it.
It's 8 days later and I'm still getting fairly large amounts bright red blood. It had only been two weeks since my last period. I have been getting some pain, like a period cramp but no where near as bad as it usually is.
The blood does not have clots in it. My usual period is darkish with clots. This is bright red and no clots?

Doctor