8 days ago my boyfriend touched the tip of his penis and had precum

Patient

Q: 8 days ago my boyfriend touched the tip of his penis and got a very minimal amount of Precum on his fingers I then grabbe his hands and wiped them on mine, poured water into my hands and wipped his hands again. He ran his hands down my jeans and then about 20 mins later got up and washed his hands with soap and water for about 30 seconds and he said he scrubbed not wanting to take the risk. He came back touched my jeans breifly and then fingered me with a finger that previously had Precum on it. His hands were basically dry from when I initailly went to rub them on mine. I am due for a period anyway now up till march 20 or I will be late. I have been super concerned and worried and stressed over this situation. His finger did go inside. I have been experiencing dull cramps and head aches with tender breasts for the last couple of days. And I do have white/ clear discharge that drys with a yellow tint. The texture changes and there is a mild odor was stronger a couple days ago. I don't know if I should be worried and take a test for pregnancy or if I'm worried over nothing. His last ejaculation period was a day and a half prior with multiple urinations if that helps.

Doctor

There is no need for you to worry about the chances of getting pregnant in such a case, as fingering will not lead to pregnancy. Await your periods and the symptoms you have are due to premenstrual syndrome and not pregnancy. There is no need to do a pregnancy test either.

Hope this helped.