8 days ago, while eating dinner I experience chest palpitations

Patient : 8 days ago, while eating dinner I experience chest palpitations or a "flopping" feeling in my chest accompanied by light headedness and overwhelming fatique. I went to bed early. Chest pressure, ache and palpitations have occurred frequently for the past 7 days, along with fatigue, shortness of breath, and dizziness. On day 3 I also developed sneezing, post nasal drip, sore throat, and congestion. The chest pressure continue and worsen with exertion, even just walking and carrying my toddler. Is this a bad cold/respiratory infection or should I be worried about a heart conditon? I have had palpitations for years but never any accompanying symptoms. I am a 37 fitness trainer in fairly excellent physical condition otherwise.