8 days late and negative HPT

Patient : Hi I have recently just today put up a question. I mentioned that I was 5 days late when in fact I am 8 days late on my period and getting negative HPT , I have all the pregnancy symptoms, so I guess all I would like to know is could I still pregnant? and what I should, whether to see my GP or leave it and wait to see if I come on my period. PLEASE NOTE I HAVE HAD 5 MISCARRIAGES THE LAST ONE BEING IN JANUARY SO I HAVE HAD ONE MENSTRUAL CYCLE SO I COUNTED FROM THE DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD WHICH WAS 28/02/14 (32 DAY CYCLE) WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE MY PERIOD DUE ON 31/03/14. PLEASE HELP. THANKS IN ADVANCE. NATALIE
Symptoms:  PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS & 8 DAYS LATE - MISSED PERIOD, NAUSEA, FEELING SICK, LOWER ABDOMINAL CRAMPS, LOWER BACK PAIN, HEADACHES, TEMPERATURE GOES UP AND DOWN, DIZZY SPELLS, FREQUENT URINATION AND EXTREME TIREDNESS.
Doctor :   Today is 19-04-14 so if you still have not had your periods you are advised to consult your doctor at the earliest espe cially after keeping your history of 5 pregnancy losses in mind.