9 months later anstill severe knee pain9 months later still in s

Q: 9 months ago was i a bus accident, getting a bad injury to my right knee, and had multiple pieces of glass removed from it. Now nine months since then with physio for 8 1/2 months, the pains got worse and worse and is now unbearable. Any idea why?

Symptoms:  Severe sharp pain on knee cap , feeling like its coming from inside and also pain under the knee cap (in side knee). Dull constant pain from about 2 inches up from knee cap to about 3 inches below the knee cap back sides and front of the knee. With areas around the knee cap that cause serve pain. Barely able to walk on that leg, or move it eg: bend and straighten