911 pregnancy

Patient

Q: I am 40 weeks pregnant and I went to the hospital a few days ago and they said I was not dilated and that my cervix wasn't even soft yet I was having contractions. I am in so much pain but my contractions are still to far apart and I haven't been able to feel the baby move that much today. I have a doctors appointment set up for Friday but I feel so uncomfortable waiting for then and I don't want to go back to the hospital for no reason. What do I do?

Symptoms:  Ab pains, bad acid reflect, weakness and dizziness. Cramping
Doctor