Wednesday, October 28, 2020

How Much Do You Really Know About Diabetes?

About 422 million people worldwide have diabetes, the majority living in low-and middle-income countries, and 1.6 million deaths are directly attributed to diabetes each year. Both the number of cases and the prevalence of diabetes have been steadily increasing over the past few decades. Our team has put together this quiz to help you better understand diabetes:

Prakash Chand
Prakash Chand
Prakash Chand is a retired athlete and founder of Ask The Doctor. Throughout his life he has had the opportunity to closely train with and learn from some of the best professional athletes, coaches and entrepreneurs on the planet. His goal is to share all this privileged knowledge he has learned and promote healthy living, wellness and sport to everyone.

Most Popular

Intermittent fasting benefits for a simpler lifestyle

I started intermittent fasting consistently a few months back.  For 5 out of 7 days a week,  I have my first meal...

San Francisco declares coronavirus state of emergency

San Francisco Mayor London Breed declared a state of emergency in the city Tuesday amid heightened concerns of the new coronavirus' spread...

SC Injury Report: High Ankle Sprain on Michael Thomas

Micheal Thomas one of the elite receivers in...

How are Dental offices and other non-essential medical services preparing post Covid-19 lockdown?

Toronto Dentist Dr. Shammick Kotecha talks about the measures he is taking at his dental office to make sure all staff and...