A bat flew into my face and I don't know

Q: A bat flew into my face and I don't know if I should seek any medical attention, I don't see any break in my skin and washed my face with soap and water

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here for your help.

Exposure to bat with no bite and just a touch on an intact skin is considered as low risk or no risk exposure and routinely no prophylactic rabies vaccination is indicated.
You have taken a very good step of washing the area with soap and water. That should always be performed following such exposures.

However, you should recheck the area again, if there are any abrasions over the skin or there is any previous wound that is the skin is not intact, then yes you require rabies vaccination.

If you are sure that there was no bite and the touch was over the intact skin, you can just relax as no vaccination is indicated.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Stay Healthy.

Patient: Thank you so much! I am very relieved!
Doctor: I am glad my answer helped you. Take care.