A big rash on my face (painful!!)


Q: Hi
i have a big rash on face
my question is what is that and how can i treat this because it looks awful and its painful. here is a picture from it:

Symptoms:  it appears several days ago , it doesnt look like an acne it's looks like that it's under skin.
i have to say that there wasn't any impact or etc
the only thing that i remember to tell you that maybe it appears because i was trying to eject an acne
A big rash on my face (pain...-1

A:   You have complained of rash on face. Sorry, you mentioned that a picture was attached, but i did not find it attached. Face rash could be due to many reasons other acne, like fungal rash, bacterial infections, allergic rashes, moles, etc. To be diagnosed perfectly you must be examined in person and might require a skin biopsy too. Consult a dermatologist for treatment and followup.

Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: ok thanks doctor . i have visited a doctor and she said this is a mosquito bite .
she injected a Dexamethasone .
the image is attached if you ca not see it this is the link


Related Q&A

Q: Hi, I have recently been diagnosed with an auto immune disease which affects my connective tissue. I have also been d...

Q: Hi i m 25 years old n me n my husband had unprotected sex on the last day of my menstrual cycle ie on 25th Jan n I ha...

Q: Hi i have a slightly low thyroid and iam on medication. i recently wanted to take a amino acid blend, which includes ...

Q: Hi, i live in guyana , about two year ago i found out i have hrdorcephalus and at that time i was 20 years old, howev...

Q: Hi. This is more of a psychologist question that I would like help with. I have this friend that I'm really obsesse...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon