A couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with a

Patient

Q: A couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with a UTI I had the following symptoms.

1: Burning while urinating
2: I had a clear puss white discharge from my penis.
3: I also had a bit of blood in my urine.

The doctor took a swab of the puss discharge from my penis and this was sent to the the lab, they could not find an bacteria or anything. I have to also mention I haven't had sex in about 34 months. The doc prescribed Augmentin antibiotics which I was on for 7 days , which cleared up the infection. I have been off the antibotics for 6 days and woke up this morning with the same Puss discharge from my penis. It does not burn when I urinate and I have use a home urine test to see if there is an infection, but it all seems normal. What could be causing this?

Symptoms:  White Puss From Penis
Doctor