A couple of years ago i had an accident whilst

Q: A couple of years ago i had an accident whilst sledging. I went up in the air and hit directly onto my tail bone. I had whiplash, couldn't breath and i couldn't move at all for a couple of minutes. When i recovered and could move and breath again i felt fine, just shocked and a bit stiff.

But over the past year i have pain in my back, mainly middle back. Pain in my neck and shoulders. This pain is usually every day and it hurts more when i try and sit up straight. During certain movement i have a sharp pain underneath my left shoulder directly next to my spine. I have had this for about 3-4 months now.

I am really worries as i am 19 years old. Nothing i seem to do relieves the pain and i don't really like taking pain killers. If i do, the usual painkiller doesn't work, and i have to take 1 Co-codamol tablet for it to work.

Will i need to go get my back examined? does is sound like i have a problem or is it just due to bad posture?

I have/ had Iron deficiency anemia (i feel better now but i'm not sure if i still have it) and i have series of Depression, Anxiety and i suffer from stress easily.