Ask The Doctor > Pending > A couple weeks ago I started experiencing abnormal cramping

A couple weeks ago I started experiencing abnormal cramping

Patient: A couple weeks ago I started experiencing abnormal cramping similar to menstral cramps. On the day I thought I was supposed to get my period I took a pregnancy test which was negative. Yesterday night (two days later) I started spotting, it was very light pink and I only noticed when I wiped after going to the restroom. This morning and throughout today I experienced only slight spotting that was a dark color but Everytime I urinated there was blood in the toilet and on the toilet paper after I wiped. I have had lower back cramps all day and a slight headache. Ideas on what this could be from and if I should see a doctor?

Doctor: