A dull stomach pain, strong enough, to wake me up

Patient : A dull stomach pain, strong enough, to wake me up this morning. Its right in my center upper area, the xyphloid. I admit to eating some junk before bed & taking a sleeping pill. Also I admit to being a heavy binge drinker lately, not eating for days, not sleeping, all do to severe personal stress. The stress so bad I was getting heavy prickle hot flashes. Now, is this pain an ulcer? Did I trigger something worse?.........I was drinking a bottle a night for about a week and a half at my peak ending this Sunday until nipping my stress problem. Should I worry now about this dull,knawing pain? On a 1-10 its a 6.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for admitting history, all going to the same destination of Gastric ulcer or gastritis. The drinks, the j unk food and to top of all the stress. I would advise in such a situation to get an Upper GI Endoscopy urgently to see the effects of what you did to your stomach. Then to get started with proper treatment: - First of all avoidance of the instigating factors- the alcohol and junk foods. - Take PPI and Ranitidine - Antacid liquid 3 hourly. - Small frequent foods. Medicines for stress and anxiety. Rest of the treatment after the tests under the guidance of a Gastroenterologist. Hope this helps you.