A few days ago after exercising I had a bad

Patient : A few days ago after exercising I had a bad pain in my chest (like my heart) and it was hard to breathe. The next day it was hard to breathe again, I felt weak and dizzy. I couldn't do ony major activity (or even walking up the steps) without feeling out of breathe like i just ran a marathon. I went to the doctor and they did an EKG, chest X-ray and bloodwork and everything turned out normal. I went home and still was out of breathe. Yesterday I felt a lot better, but then at night time my wrists started having a sharp pain. And then under one of my armpits. Today I woke up and I feel short of breathe, I have a sharp pain in my wrist and now both my armpits. I've also had a terrible toothache but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I should also mention I've been suffering from anorexia for 3 years, but again, I'm not sure if this is the source of the problem. So what could possibly be wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Hard to breathe/shortness, slight dizziness, pain in wrists and armpits, weakness, toothaches