A few days ago I just felt something in my

Patient : A few days ago I just felt something in my butt hole and I touched it and it's a big kind of like a coming out I'm not sure what it isplease help
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your small and specific history. You have noticed something coming out of the butt hole. This can be either of the following: -Prolapsed rectal polyp -Prolapsed hemorrhoid. -Mass of any other nature. I would advise you the following: The success of any treatment depends upon the correct diagnosis. Consult and get examined by a general Surgeon to get the proper diagnosis and the proper treatment. Hope this helps you