Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > A few days ago I just felt something in my

A few days ago I just felt something in my

Patient: A few days ago I just felt something in my butt hole and I touched it and it’s a big kind of like a coming out I’m not sure what it isplease help

Doctor: Hi.Read and understood your small and specific history.You have noticed something coming out of the butt hole.This can be either of the following:-Prolapsed rectal polyp-Prolapsed hemorrhoid.-Mass of any other nature.I would advise you the following:The success of any treatment depends upon the correct diagnosis.Consult and get examined by a general Surgeon to get the proper diagnosis and the proper treatment.Hope this helps you