A few days ago the lower area of my ear

Patient : A few days ago the lower area of my ear started feeling irritated, red, and swollen. (By the edge of where my second ear piercing is.. I haven't worn an earring in over 6 months) I have been cleaning the surface with alcohol daily.. So dry skin maybe from that. Today I noticed a hard ish lump almost directly under the ear at the very top of my jawline.. A little higher than where doctors seem to normally check for lymph nodes but I know their are more.. I have a picture I can post and have no insurance so I'm wondering if this is something I really need to go into doctor to figure out
Symptoms:  Normal allergies stuffy nose slight cough in morning, red irritated ear and slight swelling under ear/jaw area
A few days ago the lower ar...-1