A few months ago I had one beer and was

Patient

Q: A few months ago I had one beer and was throwing up for days. Now just last Saturday I took one drink of a beer and was vomiting, I had started to feel less nauseaus so I tried to drink a red bull and vodka, since it was beer that kept measing me up. I took one sip of the redbull and vodka and immediately had to run to the bathroom. I never threw up any food, it just seemed like bile or mucus with a little blood in it. It is now 2 days after and I'm still sick, vomiting, nausea, headache. I Saw on a website that I could have developed an Alcohol intolerance/allergy I just wanna make sure its that and not something more extreme. Please help!!

Symptoms:  Nausea, headache, vomiting(bile, mucus, and blood)
Doctor