A few months ago, my boyfriend and I were intimate

Patient : A few months ago, my boyfriend and I were intimate but did not have sex. I've gotten my period since then, but was still scared that I was somehow pregnant. Less than a month ago, we were intimate again and he came on my stomach. I'm worried his semen dripped inside my vagina (since I was in a vertical position). I've gotten one period since then and it's been much lighter. My stomach is sticking out in a way that it never has before. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I'm a virgin but scared that I'm pregnant.
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting us about your health care. I can understand your concerns. The chances of pregnancy are not there in your case, as this type of sexual activities does not cause pregnancy. If your hymen is not rupture than the chances of pregnancy are not there. So please do not take any stress and wait for your menses. Hopefully found useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards