A few small bumps appeared on penis shaft They are

Patient

Q: A few small bumps appeared on penis shaft. They are not itchy, not painful, skin colored. What could it be?

Symptoms:  A dozen small bumps have appeared on my penis. They are not scratchy, skin colored.
One week later I started having a small pain in the groin, on one side only, inside (not on the surface.)
I have no other symptoms.
A few small bumps appeared ...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,

Thanks for your query and the picture.

Noted your history of dozens of small bumps on penis, pain in one groin after about one week.

Please give some additional information:

Since when are the bumps present?
Any history of unprotected sex or risky sexual behavior?
Any swelling in the groin?

Please answer these as they will help me to assist you better.

Regards,

Patient: Bumps appeared about 10 days ago. They are small (1mm).
There's no swelling in the groin, the pain is light and doesn't change (no pain urinating) even when I touch the area. No risky behavior.
Doctor: Thanks for your feedback.
With the history and the picture you have provided, these look to be retention cysts of the skin glands.
These are usually self-limiting.
You may please keep them under observation; if they resolve well and good.
If they enlarge. may then need an active treatment.
If there is no lump in the groin the pain may be muscular.

I hope this answers your query and helps in decision making.