A fractured humerus will he be able to drive?

Patient

Q: Hi, I wanted to ask you a question. My father broke his right arm and he fractured his humerus, and after 6 weeks, the doctor told us to do some exercises and due to that the alignment shifted. The doctor told us that we are hoping that there would be new bone development around the humerus to cover it. I wanted to know how much longer would it take for the humerus to heal and will my father be able to drive?

Symptoms:  Tingleness, numbness, fever like temperature, chills, tired, high blood pressure and cholesterol (both of these he never had before but it developed after the surgery)
Doctor