A fridge fell in my hand up to my allow

Q: A fridge fell in my hand up to my allow I fainted from the pain and it has been weeks now and my hand while I can use it is still sore and swollen especially between the finger joint and knuckle and I between my fingers?

Another thing I had my ovaries removed in 2009 and now I am experiencing like everybody hates me, and I am always defensive and unable to control my emotions at all.
I feel angry all the time. I am a strong will person and I am finding to hard to admit anything is wrong but I clearly know there is.

I am experiencing vertigo but I am don't feel sick.
I suffer from nerve pain and have 3 slip disc in my back with my S 1 pressing up against my L5.
I deal with pain every day and now if just feels like it is all getting the better of me.
Cheers Elly