Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > A friend of mine was sufferring from cancertoday we

A friend of mine was sufferring from cancertoday we

Patient: A friend of mine was sufferring from cancer.today we all came to know yhe he has got jaundice which has spread in all the blood of his body doctors are telling that he is at his last stage.is their any hope that he will stay alive?

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.I am very sorry to hear about the news. It seems that he h as got the cancer metastasized to his liver causing jaundice.This is usually considered as the last stage, and the treatment is just supportive.He won’t be able to survive much. Just give him supportive treatment, love and care.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy