A gelish type substance comes out while receiving anal even

Patient : A gelish type substance comes out while receiving anal even though I gave my self an enema before engaging in anal sex
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific. The gel-like substance is called mucus and it is secreted by the colon and the rectum in response to any foreign body including the anal sex. Do not worry. This is just a normal response of the body. On a safer side, it is always better to get per-rectal examination, proctoscopy and colonoscopy to rule out any disease process including the mucus-secreting tumors. Get this done, please.