A heterosexual male has unprotected sex with a heterosexual

Patient : A heterosexual male has unprotected sex with a heterosexual female, and is 95% sure, but not 100% that everything is OK. If either person wanted to be tested for the "usual" STD's, how long should they wait so that good reliable test results could be had please ?
Symptoms:  No symptoms...
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. There isn’t any one time frame where all STDs and HIV shou ld up, therefore, there isn’t a simple answer to this question. If you have had unprotected sex and are worried about an STD or HIV, you should get tested 1 to 2 weeks after and again 90 days later. This is because different STDs are detected at different times: Chlamydia - anytime from 1 week to 3 weeks Gonorrhea - anytime from 2 days to 30 Syphilis - anytime from 10 days to 3 months Herpes – anytime from 2 weeks to 3 months Hepatitis B – anytime from 3 weeks to 2 months Hepatitis C – anytime up to 6 months HIV – anytime from 4 weeks to 3 months Once you get tested, you should abstain from sex with anyone until you have received the results. Regards.

Patient: Perfect, that''s everything I could have asked for. Thank you very much !! Have a nice day. Sincerely, james
Doctor: Wish you all the best!