A lady tried with abortion with 12 pills at week

Patient

Q: A lady tried with abortion with 12 pills at week 8, and she still pregnanet with her baby 14 weeks. what is the best way to abortion in home? with procuder

Doctor

A:   Hello

We are sorry that it is not legal to give any suggestions to perform an abortion without medical supervision that too at home.

Abortions must always be done under doctors guidance and there can be lots of risks like heavy bleeding, incomplete abortion, shock and even sepsis and death. Kindly do not attempt at home and take her to a gynecologist immediately for further management.