A lot of pain around the kidneys Sharp pain

Patient

Q: I'd like to know if I should go to the hospital or just wait it out. I have extreme pain in my lower back around my kidney, in the top part of my abdomen around my stomach, breathing is a little shallow, it also hurts my insides when I breath, I can't stand up straight because it just hurts far too much, I cannot get in a comfortable position because the pain is a full 360 around my torso and it simply hurts just to move. I've had these symptoms about 7 times before, every 3-4 months it comes on, and every time I go in they just say it's a UTI, give me some Endone for the pain and send me on my way. This always seems to line up with my period when it occurs, could that have something to do with it? I have polycystic ovaries and have had two previous cysts in my abdomen region that have needed draining before. Any possible connection? I have taken an Endone about 20 minutes ago but it doesn't seem to be having any effect like it has before.

Symptoms:  I have extreme pain in my lower back around my kidney, in the top part of my abdomen around my stomach, breathing is a little shallow, it also hurts my insides when I breath, I can't stand up straight because it just hurts far too much, I cannot get in a comfortable position because the pain is a full 360 around my torso and it simply hurts just to move.
Doctor