A male enhancement pill that is NCAA legal.

Patient : I was looking at a product called Zytenz and I'm wondering if this is a good product and most importantly NCAA legal. I am going to be playing Division 1 sports in college and want to make sure it wouldn't effect me.
Symptoms:  No symptoms.
A male enhancement pill tha...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Male enhancement supplements such as this product is not tested or approved by the Food and Drug Administration for its efficacy and safety. For this reason, we do not recommend that you take this product. Furthermore, we are not certain of all the ingredients in this product and it may contain substances which violate NCAA regulations. Do not take this product. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com