A normal pap, body itching, HELP

Q: Hello,
I recently had my yearly ob appointment. The doctor took about two weeks to call me with test results. She told me that my pap came back abnormal and that I need to schedule a coloscopy(sp?) She also said all STD results came back neg but the lab has still not reported on the hep B results. I am freaked out...
I have been itching all over my body for the past week and a half...
I was diagnosed with genital herpes a few years ago.

I made a terrible mistake of having unprotected sex with an ex boyfriend about 7 weeks ago. I was scared so I got an HIV test 6 weeks after, and again at seven weeks with my doctor. Both were neg. My ex was tested 3 weeks after we had sex, and all his tests were neg. Should I still be concerned its HIV because of the abnormal pap? Any and all info will be greatly appreciated....