A part of a gooey sticky thing is visible outside my vagina.

Q: I'm 15 yrs old i was sexually harassed by my cousin when i was only 12.We both had our clothes on but he pressed his penis against my Vagina.Later my other cousin made me watch porn at the same age and he told me that everyone has sex even my parents I didn't believe him but now I know about it.The problem is I'm having a sticky gooey liquid to flow out of my vagina for more than 3 yrs continuously and not only this but there is a whitish thing present in my vagina nearly a 1cm part of it is outside my body so i can see it.I used to hit water on my vagina with a shower n keep doing it until i cant do more , later i started putting a tissue paper on my vagina n rub it I just knew the last month that this is called masturbate.I have never had sex.Please help me I'm extremely depressed and often cry because of this.May GOD bless u.