A patient suffering from swelling in the body specially hand

Patient : A patient suffering from swelling in the body specially hands and feet. Patient is also having numness in the swealling area. Patient x-ray says her lambar 5 vertebra and secrum is fused together due to which patient having sevear pain while bowing down and sitting down. All the required tests such as abdominal ultrasonography, Renal test and blood test been done and report is normal. What should be the diagnosis of this patient and what treatment procedure the patient must follow?
Symptoms:  Swelling in hands and leg, and sacralizatiin